Azure Kubernetes Service Workshop
What is AKS? Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) offers serverless Kubernetes, an integrated continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) experience and enterprise-grade security and governance.
Want to actually learn what that means in practice and deploy your first Kubernetes cluster? Come to this workshop!
Kubernetes is considered the latest and greatest in tech world, and this workshop will introduce you to running Kubernetes on Azure. In this workshop, you’ll go through tasks to deploy a multicontainer application to Kubernetes on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
What will you learn?
- Create an Azure Kubernetes Service cluster
- Choose the best deployment options for your Pods
- Expose Pods to internal and external network users
- Configure SSL/TLS for Azure Kubernetes Service ingress
- Monitor the health of an Azure Kubernetes Service cluster
- Scale your application in an Azure Kubernetes Service cluster
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and its concepts (we will have introduction to this in the workshop, and also webinar check here >>)
- Access to an Azure subscription
10:00 Kick off
10:10 Introduction to Azure, Devops & AKS
10:40 Introduction to Kubernetes & CNCF
11:00 Workshop time!
15:45 Wrap up & sharing experiences
NB: The number of participants in the workshop is limited. If you are unable to attend the workshop, be sure to consider others and remember to cancel your participation.