App in a Day
This workshop is in English. Seats to this workshop is limited so please remember cancel your enrolment if you cannot attend!
The App In a Day class is a fantastic way to get started on your Power Apps learning journey. It takes you through learning Dataverse and building Power Apps Canvas and Model-driven apps. You will also learn about Power Automate in this hands-on class.
Power Apps is a low or no-code application builder from Microsoft that gives you a way to deliver applications to your end-users at a rapid pace. When you build a Power App, it works cross-platform, from your to phone, to web and tablet devices with one click.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn Power Apps with hands-on labs and content
- Build Power Apps Canvas and Model-driven apps
- Use Microsoft Dataverse to store business data
- Integrate Power Automate to automate approvals and send emails.
Valid Power Apps premium license:
- Dataverse usage requires a Power Apps premium license
- Visit https://powerapps.microsoft.com/pricing/ and select the “Try free” option to start a free 30-day trial. For more detailed information on signing up for a free trial, see here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/signup-for-powerapps. For information on signing up for a free community plan for individual use, see here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/dev-community-plan.
- If you are unable to acquire a trial license:
Create your own Office 365 trial tenant – http://aka.ms/Office365E5Trial. Use the trial tenant credentials to sign up for a Power Apps Trial.
Power Apps authoring environment:
Launch https://make.powerapps.com using browser (Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, or Safari)
Power Apps mobile apps (Optional):